Established to provide products and services for information technology and telecommunications equipment and infrastructure, Asyncrob Corporation focus areas: Telecom, Information Management, and Technologies.
Asyncrob Telecom and Information Technologies
- Asyncrob Telecom is a provider of Mitel telephone and voice mail systems. We also install infrastructure cabling for both local area networks and telephone systems
- Asyncrob Technologies is a provider of custom and specialized information management
technologies to enterprise customers, such as the Department of Defense
Asyncrob Corporation is a multifaceted consulting firm specializing in language translation
services, telecom, information technology, and records and information management. We
provide information management and communication strategies for organizations in the
commercial and federal arena.
Our expertise provides quality business operations in records management, file plan
development, records retention, records disposition, digital records literacy, coding, billing,
claims auditing and recovery, claims denial management, training, program and project
management, financial analysis, reporting, and business intelligence. In addition, we provide to
- Medical terminology and the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the
Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS) policies
- Compliance and security requirements via The Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the Protected Health Information (PHI) policies
- Program Management and Project Planning
- Records Governance and Operations
- Records Training, Awareness, and Compliance
- Electronic Records Management
- Medical Coding and Billing Solutions
- Claims Auditing and Claims Recovery Services
- Data Analysis and Financial Reporting
- Language Translation Services
Asyncrob Corporation provides intuitive solutions to the complex needs of information management, technology, and telecommunication services in the 21st century.
More information can be found on the Asyncrob Executive Team page.